Originally, I was going to write a beautiful and sappy love post about the end of my sophomore year, but I got busy with life and Netflix. Five bullet points will have to do:
- I can now cook almost anything. Just as long as it’s pasta.
- While I cannot quite determine each country of origin with one sip, I have visited enough coffee shops to be a low-key coffee snob.
- I really like hiking. I’m not that athletic and not exactly the best at breathing when I do hike, but I still really like it.
- I have some pretty cool friends who probably don’t think that I’m very cool but still hang out with me sometimes so that’s nice.
- People keep telling me that I’m halfway done with college and I don’t believe them.
If you want to know more about my year, feel free to take me out to dinner because I really enjoy the idea of dinner.