Well folks, it’s the week before Thanksgiving, so that’s basically all I can think about. But, it has been 8 days since you’ve last last heard from my blog, and
I know as a fact I pretend that everyone is impatiently waiting for my next post, so here’s what I’ve been up to:
- Last Tuesday I saw an early screening of the Disney movie FROZEN for Neon Tommy. Ya’ll, it is just as good as Tangled. And for someone that forced all the kids she babysat to watch Tangled, that is saying something. It’s also about sisters and I may have shed a few tears over how much I miss mine (shout out to MOLLY and GRACE). It comes out on Thanksgiving, so go see it! And look for my review of it on NT soon!
- Friday, my dear roommate Julia left me to fend for myself in our
lovely abodedorm room. It all turned out just fine, because my friends Rachel, Chandler, Ross, Monica, Phoebe and Joey came to my rescue.
- Saturday, WE BEAT THE FARM! USC beat Stanford 20-17 and we stormed the field! It was the best football game I have ever witnessed, and Coach O is officially my hero. Also, I may or may not have hugged a random football player while I was on the field.
- Sunday, I found my true calling as a hairdresser. Shout out to EMILY MAE for trusting me to dye her hair with absolutely no prior experience. It’s a good thing I am a natural.
- Monday, I saw another early screening (because I’m super cool) of Saving Mr. Banks, which comes out in December. Tom Hanks played Walt Disney, and it was pretty awesome.
So that’s my update as of now. Depending on how jam packed my
social life Netflix playlist is, I may or may not blog again sometime this weekend. If not, have a happy Thanksgiving full of turkey and pumpkin pie and stuffing and gravy and cranberry sauce! Oh and give a little love to your family too.